Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Und hallo von mir
Hallo!

But the rest will be in English.

I live in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, my native language is Dutch (Duh!), second language is English and I can read/understand German well enough to follow most things. Speaking German is limited and I will not annoy you with my writing.  Undecided

I recently started to use a Stepcraft 420/2 and I'm looking around for any possible source of information.

Kind regards,
Herzlich Willkommen und viel Spaß hier im Forum.
Vielleicht hilft ja auch ein Übersetzer, auch wenn es sich manchmal Lustig anhört, was dabei herauskommt. Cool

Welkom en veel plezier hier op het forum.
Misschien helpt zelfs een vertaler, zelfs als het soms grappig klinkt, wat eruit komt. Cool

Welcome and have fun here in the forum.
Maybe even a translator helps, even if it sometimes sounds funny, what comes out of it. Cool
Gruß Uwe
Stepcraft 600/2, Sorotec Compact-Line 605, 4. Achse (Drehachse), 15W Laser (an der Fräse montiert), EstlCAM, WinPcNc V4,  Ender 3,

Anfragen, die einem Themenbereich im Forum zugeordnet werden können, bitte auch dort stellen. Entsprechende Fragen per Mail oder PN werden nicht beantwortet.

YouTube
Hello Steenveld - welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting information in this forum and if you can't gather what you are looking for just ask - somebody will try to help you.

(12.05.2019, 18:37)Andre Steenveld schrieb: ... and I can read/understand German well enough to follow most things. Speaking German is limited and I will not annoy you with my writing.  Undecided

If that is our biggest problem then we don't have a problem! Wink

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste